ICITeS’ 2017 Registration for residents in Tunisia
Registration fees are as follows (All fees are listed in TND). VC=Video Conference session.
|Registration Fee||670 TND||770 TND||870 TND||500 TND|
- Admission to all technical sessions as well as parallel sessions equipped with audiovisuals, computer equipment, datashows, microphones, screen pointers, wifi’s, etc.
- Admission to poster sessions
- Wifi connection at the venue during all event days
- A printed Proceedings Booklet
- Journal Publication chances of your extended version paper
- Endorsement letters to any number of the affiliated journals
- Snacks/Coffee breaks twice daily
- 2 Conference lunch buffet for each registered author
- Attendance and/or Author certificates
- An invoice of the registration fee will be provided along with the Conference material
- 24/7 authors support
Every paper must have at least one author registered. Other co-authors of the same paper wishing to attend the conference should register separately and pay the applicable registration fee. Author registration is non-refundable.
Payment of registration fees:
Registration for the conference will only be effective once all fees have been paid.
Calculate your registration fees:
- Choose the registration fee according to your category (see table above)
Payment with ‘bon de commande‘ is possible for local Tunisian Organizations participants to the following account: (You can bring your ‘bon de commande’ same conference days)
Account Holder: Future Technologies and Innovations;
M.F. 000/M/A/1305380/B; R.C.: B91129412013
Banque de Tunisie, RIB: 05609000067300037141
Payment by bank transfer:
Payment can be made by bank transfer to the following account:
Account Holder: Future Technologies and Innovations
Banque de Tunisie,
What to send :
Once the payment done, please send an email to: email@example.com including:
- a scanned copy of your payment (mentionning your full name, the paper ID(s) and conference name)
- a scanned copy of your student ID – only for students.