ICITeS’ 2016 works with authors and Journals to ensure high quality research could achieve esteemed publication. According to this we have communicated with several high-quality journals and arrived at the following details.
The Editors of Information Systems welcome the submission of extended versions of papers that the program committee deems excellent.
Databases: Their Creation, Management and Utilization
Impact Factor: 1.768
Information systems are the software and hardware systems that support data-intensive applications. The journal Information Systems publishes articles concerning the design and implementation of languages, data models, process models, algorithms, software and hardware for information systems.Subject areas include data management issues as presented in the principal international database conferences (e.g. ACM SIGMOD, ACM PODS, VLDB, ICDE and ICDT/EDBT) as well as data-related issues from the fields of data mining, information retrieval, internet and cloud data management, web semantics, visual and audio information systems, scientific computing, and organisational behaviour. Implementation papers having to do with massively parallel data management, fault tolerance in practice, and special purpose hardware for data-intensive systems are also welcome.All papers should motivate the problems they address with compelling examples from real or potential applications. Systems papers must be serious about experimentation either on real systems or simulations based on traces from real systems. Papers from industrial organisations are welcome.Theoretical papers should have a clear motivation from applications. They should either break significant new ground or unify and extend existing algorithms. Such papers should clearly state which ideas have potentially wide applicability.
The International Journal of Intelligent Real-Time Automation
Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques are now being used by the practicing engineer to solve a whole range of hitherto intractable problems. This journal provides an international forum for rapid publication. The Editors of Information Systems welcome the submission of extended versions of papers that the program committee deems excellent.
• Real-time intelligent automation, and their associated supporting methodologies and techniques, including control theory and industrial informatics,
• Architectures, algorithms and techniques for distributed AI systems, including multi-agent based control and holonic control,
• Decision-support systems,
• Aspects of reasoning: abductive, case-based, model-based, non-monotonic, incomplete, progressive and approximate reasoning,
• Applications of chaos theory and fractals,
• Metaheuristics and their applications in intelligent automation: Genetic Algorithms, Ant Colony Optimization, Particle Swarm Optimization, etc.,
• Knowledge processing, knowledge elicitation and acquisition, knowledge representation, knowledge compaction, knowledge bases, expert systems,
• Neural networks, fuzzy systems, neuro-fuzzy systems,
• Perception, e.g. image processing, pattern recognition, vision systems, tactile systems, speech recognition and synthesis,
• Aspects of software engineering, e.g. intelligent programming environments, verification and validation of AI-based software, software and hardware architectures for the real-time use of AI techniques, safety and reliability,
• Intelligent fault detection, fault analysis, diagnostics and monitoring,
• Self-organizing, emerging or bio-inspired system,
• Industrial experiences in the application of the above techniques, e.g. case studies or benchmarking exercises.
Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence publishes:
• Survey papers/tutorials.
• Contributed papers — detailed expositions of new research or applications.
• Case studies or software reviews — evaluative and descriptive reviews of existing available AI software systems, discussing the experience gained and lessons learnt from using or developing AI systems for engineering applications.
• IFAC EAAI Forum — problems arising from engineering practice, needing to be solved by somebody; solutions to problems discussed in this forum or elsewhere; critiques of a position or claim found in the literature.
Publication chances at ADVANCED ENGINEERING FORUM (ISSN: 2234-9898)
Index Copernicus Journals Master List www.indexcopernicus.com.
Google Scholar scholar.google.com.
Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com.
Inspec (IET, Institution of Engineering Technology) www.theiet.org.
Thomson Reuters (WoS), all volumes are submitted and selected ones will be indexed.
The Editors of Recent Advances in Electrical & Electronic Engineering welcome the submission of extended versions of papers that the program committee deems excellent.
Queen’s University Belfast
Belfast, United Kingdom
ISSN: 2352-0973 (Online)